- CONSTRUCTION: bolt-on
- SCALE: 34"
- PICKUPS: Leo Fender†-designed G&L MFD™ split-coil (neck) and single coil (bridge) made in Fullerton, California
- BODY WOOD: Poplar
- NECK WOOD: Hard-Rock Maple with Maple or Rosewood fingerboard
- NECK WIDTH AT NUT: 1 1/2"
- NECK RADIUS: 12"
- NECK PROFILE: medium C
- FRETS: 21 medium jumbo, nickel
- TUNING KEYS: Traditional open-back
- BRIDGE: Leo Fender-designed G&L Saddle-Lock™
- ELECTRONICS: dual-volume
- Black Frost over Poplar, 3-ply Black pickguard, clear satin neck finish, Rosewoodfingerboard
- Surf Green over Poplar, pearloid pickguard, clear satin neck finish, Maple fingerboard