- CONSTRUCTION: bolt-on
- SCALE: 25 1/2"
- PICKUPS: Leo Fender†-designed G&L MFD™ single coils made in Fullerton, California
- BODY WOOD: Poplar, Nato or Sassafras
- NECK WOOD: Hard-Rock Maple with Maple or Rosewood fingerboard
- NECK WIDTH AT NUT: 1 5/8"
- NECK RADIUS: 12"
- NECK PROFILE: medium C
- FRETS: 22 medium jumbo, nickel
- TUNING KEYS: 18:1 ratio, sealed-back
- BRIDGE: Leo Fender-designed G&L Dual-Fulcrum™ vibrato
- CONTROLS: 5-position pickup selector, volume, treble, bass (PTB™ system), push/pull expander on treble pot enabling additional pickup combinations of neck+bridge or all three pickups together.
- Irish Ale over Nato body, Tortoise pickguard, vintage tint satin neck finish, Rosewood fingerboard
- Sonic Blue over Poplar, 3-ply White pickguard, vintage tint satin neck finish, Rosewood fingerboard
- Blueburst over Sassafras, Pearloid pickguard, vintage tint satin neck finish, Maple fingerboard