- CONSTRUCTION: bolt-on
- SCALE: 25 1/2"
- PICKUPS: G&L AW4368 Alnico bridge humbucker, G&L CLF-100 Alnico V single-coils made in Fullerton, California
- BODY WOOD: Sassafras or Poplar
- NECK WOOD: Hard-Rock Maple with Maple or Rosewood fingerboard
- NECK WIDTH AT NUT: 1 5/8"
- NECK RADIUS: 12"
- NECK PROFILE: medium C
- FRETS: 22 medium jumbo, nickel
- TUNING KEYS: 18:1 ratio, sealed-back
- BRIDGE: Leo Fender-designed G&L Dual-Fulcrum™ vibrato
- CONTROLS: 5-position pickup selector, volume, treble, bass (PTB™ system), push/pull switch on treble pot to split bridge humbucker
- Lake Placid Blue over Poplar, pearloid pickguard, vintage tint satin neck finish, Rosewood fingerboard