- CONSTRUCTION: bolt-on
- SCALE: 34"
- PICKUPS: Two L-spec G&L MFD™ humbucking pickups made in Fullerton, California
- BODY WOOD: Ash Top over Poplar
- NECK WOOD: Hard-Rock Maple with Rosewood fingerboard
- NECK WIDTH AT NUT: 1 3/4"
- NECK RADIUS: 12"
- NECK PROFILE: medium C
- FRETS: 21 medium jumbo, nickel
- TUNING KEYS: Traditional open-back
- BRIDGE: Leo Fender-designed G&L Saddle-Lock™
- ELECTRONICS: Tri-Tone™ system with 3-position pickup selector, series/parallel switch, 3-position pre-amp mode switch, volume, treble, bass
- LEFT-HANDED 3-Tone Sunburst over Ash Top-Poplar body, clear satin neck finish, Rosewood fingerboard