- CONSTRUCTION: bolt-on
- SCALE: 25 1/2"
- PICKUPS: Leo Fender†-designed G&L MFD™ single coils made in Fullerton, California
- BODY WOOD: Sassafras on translucent and burst finishes, Poplar on solid finishes
- NECK WOOD: Hard-Rock Maple with Maple fingerboard
- NECK WIDTH AT NUT: 1 5/8"
- NECK RADIUS: 9-1/2"
- NECK PROFILE: medium C
- FRETS: 22 medium jumbo, nickel
- TUNING KEYS: 18:1 ratio, sealed-back
- BRIDGE: traditional boxed-steel bridge with individual brass saddles
- CONTROLS: 3-position pickup selector, volume, tone
- Emerald Blue Metallic over Poplar body, creme pickguard, vintage tint satin neck finish, Rosewood fingerboard
- Gloss Black over Poplar body, 1-ply white pickguard, vintage tint satin neck finish, Maple fingerboard